Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
1. Description of Goods
- Every care is made in the production of the pottery.
- All sizes given are approximate.
- As in all handmade items in manufacture, the materials used may vary with each batch.
- It is also possible that the glaze colours will vary with each firing of the kiln.
- Whilst every effort is made to do so, we cannot guarantee to supply pottery identical in colour or size.
- All the pots will remain the property of St. Andrews Pottery until paid for.
2. Pricing Information
- Every effort is made to ensure that details in pricing are correct.
- We make a small charge for packing and packaging.
- Pots sent by post or carrier, are charged at cost, at the time of posting.
- We will advise you of the total cost including postage and packing.
3. Ordering Procedure
- All orders are dealt with on an individual basis.
- We are unable to supply pottery on a sale or return basis.
- Your order will be sent by post, or carrier, within 7 days of completion.
- Similar items are nearly always in stock. Please email us through the contact page or telephone us for these alternative items.
- You may pay online via Credit/Debit Card (processed by Shopify Payments) or using our PayPal payment solution.
6. Complaints Procedure
- Notify us immediately through the contact page upon receipt of your order, telling us about any damage within 24 hours.
- We will deal with your complaint promptly.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase please tell us immediately.
- We will accept returned goods in ‘as new’ condition.
- Any cancellation of an order must be put in writing, via the contact page.
- We collect and retain the details you supply to us.
- We do not sell your information to others.
- If required by the Law of the United Kingdom, we will disclose the information you have voluntarily supplied.
9. Your Statutory Rights
- Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above terms and conditions.